October 7, 2011

#49

i had a pretty high success rate with this roll of film (twenty-five of twenty-six!) so i'm putting up all of them, even the one that didn't come out.
 these are from when i woke up at six in the morning on the last day of august to visit the horses and see the sun rise:









 these are from that day i got bored and decided i wanted to be william freeman from the birth of a nation:




 these are from the day i got bored and rode my bike a couple miles to the tire graveyard:





 these are from the day i took pictures with manny in my bedroom:









 and these are from two different days; the day i went to the mall and actually found a cute dress at wet seal (most shocking moment of my life) and the day i met donna jo tanner (most nervous moment of my life) and didn't get to go to the surfer blood show (most tragic moment of my life):


4 comments:

  1. DONNA JO MARGARET TANNER?! Jealous.
    Love all the photos, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just stumbled across your blog today. i actually found it on the mgmt forum after viewing your photos from their show. your work is amazing and i'm not going to lie, i think i want to marry you. email me at raleighbenjamn@gmail.com and check out my site if you want: www.raleighthompson.com. hopefully i'll hear from you. ps. i'm not a creep or anything haha - we both just have very similar interests in music, film, and views on life.

    ReplyDelete

constructive criticism is nice, but please be gentle with my little heart. also, spam is not very nice. do you email your mother with those fingers?!