December 30, 2011

#78

just a few of my favorite pictures from chris's nineteenth birthday party two weeks ago. he left for canada the next morning and ended up being in oregon on the eighteenth, which is his actual birthday. when he came back on christmas eve eve, he told me that he bought a disposable camera and took pictures and he's giving it to me as a present as soon as he takes the last couple pictures. what a darling!


 chris wrote a banjo song based on one of my drawings, but he refuses to play it for me as it isn't finished yet.




 i thought these last two looked nice in black and white:

2 comments:

  1. jonathan is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you mean chris. the only picture of jonathan is the one with the bird in the pocket.

    ReplyDelete

constructive criticism is nice, but please be gentle with my little heart. also, spam is not very nice. do you email your mother with those fingers?!